A class exercise that is always worth visiting and re-visiting for any writer at any stage.
- What kind of a writer are you?
- What kind of a reader are you?
- Describe your process?
- What words of advice have stuck with you over your development as a writer, why, and where did you learn this advice?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a writer?
- Compare yourself to another reader/writer (friend, family member, or classmate). How are you different? Similar?
- What can you learn from your chosen reader/writer?
- What can they learn from you?